Friday 27 November 2015

Sony MAX gets viewers to put on their dancing shoes with the premiere of ABCD2


“You need to fight with your own film. When I made the first part there was no Indian film ABCD could be compared with. But now people will compare the second one with my own film. When I made the first part a lot of people discouraged me saying – here comes another director trying to make Step Up. I have tried to concentrate on the story and bigger, more nuanced and better dance sequences in this one” commmented Remo D’Souza, Director.
Directed by ace choreographer turned filmmaker, Remo D’Souza with actors Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor and Indian Michael Jackson, Prabhudeva in lead roles, ABCD 2 highlights the struggle of talented dancers who wish to be mentored by Prabhudeva to live the dreams of their lives and win the International Hip Hop festival in Vegas. The movie proves to be an aspiration for all passionate dreamers and inspires them to chase their goals.